Recommended stream settings
Determining the optimal stream settings to use to deliver video is difficult even if you've been streaming for years.
Here are the settings that we recommend:
- Video codec: H.264
- Frame rate: 25 fps
- Keyframe frequency: 1 second
- Audio codec: AAC
- Audio bitrate: 128 Kbps, stereo
- Audio sample rate: 48000 Гц
Recommended video stream parameters:
To manually calculate the optimal bitrate, you can use the following formula:
bitrate = (resolution * frames per second * BPP) / 1000
BPP typically ranges from 0.05 to 0.150, depending on the amount of motion in the scene. The more motion there is, the higher the BPP should be.
- quiet video: BPP = 0.05
- average dynamic video: BPP = 0.08
- sports broadcast: BPP = 0.13