Step 1. Download
Note that the correct operation of the plug-in can only be guaranteed with absolute URL. To get started, download the module from this link.
Step 2. Configuring a module
In the “Tools” menu, select “Set module”.
Step 3. Configuring a module
Locate the module on your PC and install it.
Step 4. Install a module
Proceed to the “Settings” menu and select the installed module.
Step 5. Caching small static files
- Section “for the CDN files” is intended to cache files, the volume of each of which does not exceed 1 MB.
Usually these are files with the following extensions:
- Enter the domain name to CDNvideo network (taken from the letter received from your account manager) and set the caching time (set in seconds, 2 weeks displayed by default).
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Congratulations! You are connected to the CDN.
- You can always clear the cache for a given section. Note that the cache is cleared only for selected domain / domain.
Step 6 (Optional). Caching heavy static files
- To complete this section need a separate domain for CDNvideo network. Contact your manager or technical support, to address this issue.
Section “the CDN for video and audio” is designed to cache files, the amount of which exceeds 1 MB. As a rule, these are files with the following extensions:
- Enter the domain name to CDNvideo network.
- Click the “Save” button.
- You can clear the cache for a given section anytime. Note that the cache can be cleared only for selected domain.
Step 7 (For experienced users).
Browsers limit the number of concurrent downloads from a single domain. To work around this limitation, you can set up multiple CNAME and thus ensure a faster loading of your website. To activate this option you need:
- Contact your manager or our technical support and customized to your account multiple CNAME.
- Specify in the application all the selected domains, separated by commas, as shown in the figure.
- Do not forget to save your changes.